The North Face Women’s ThermoBall™ Lace Up Waterproof Boots
The lightweight, waterproof Women’s ThermoBall™ Lace Up Waterproof Boots are secure-fitting winter boots with durable recycled ripstop uppers and warm ThermoBall™ Eco insulation.
- Upper| Water-repellent, recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Waterproof DryVent™ bootie construction
- Non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- TNF™-branded webbing pull loops on both sides for easy pull-on
- The collar bungee is adjustable to prevent snow from getting in
- Synthetic mudguard helps keep the elements out
- Oso fleece collar lining for comfort
- Sole Unit| Rubber outsole for increased traction
- Comfortable OrthoLite® Eco LT™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content and 8% plant-derived bio-oil instead of petroleum per ASTM-D6866-16
Avg. Weight: 12.7 oz (360 g)
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
Almond Butter/TNF Black (KOM), TNF Black/Gardenia White (R0G)
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10