The North Face Men’s ThermoBall Traction Mule V
Your feet work hard, so they deserve the warmth and comfort of the Men's Thermoball™ Traction Mule V. This shoe combines ThermoBall™ Eco insulation with a high traction rubber outsole to make a slip-on that's ideal for base camp, apres ski or shuffling out to grab the morning paper.
- Upper| 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Sole Unit| 40% recycled rubber outsole for supreme traction
- Oso fleece collar lining for comfort
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth
- Collapsible heel with elastic side panels for easy on/off
Avg. Weight: 231 G (8.1 Oz) per half pair
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
Acoustic Blue/TNF Black (FG8), Hawthorne Khaki/TNF Black (VJU), Thyme Brushwood Camo Print/Thyme (33U), TNF Black/TNF White (KY4)
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13