The North Face Kids Freedom Insulated Jacket
The newly updated waterproof Kids’ Freedom Insulated Jacket features a powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood and secure-zip pockets to keep snacks safe. This jacket also helps prevent lost gloves with our new Glove Keeper system (compatible with the Montana Glove line). We’ve updated our youth sizing. Please use our sizing guide to find your best fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- The body and lining are made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance, and durability
- Attached, is a three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves for comfort and mobility
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip pass pocket on the left sleeve
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Glove Keeper system with an elastic and hook-and-loop sleeve attachment secures their gloves
- Powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
Center Back: 22.75"
Solid: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the Body, 150 g in sleeves, and 100 g in the hood
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
200g Heatseeker™ Eco
TNF Black (JK3), Chlorophyll Green (8YK), Mr. Pink Big Abstract Print (OPO)
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7