The North Face Kids Freedom Insulated Bib
$128.00 – $159.99
This leveled-up version of our classic Freedom Bibs ARE now insulated and available for younger athletes. They have warm, lightweight Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to go with easy-to-love features like adjustable suspenders, a side entry zip, and reinforced kickpatches. We’ve also updated our youth sizing. Please use our sizing guide to find your best fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance, and durability
- Cozy fleece lining on upper body for extra comfort
- Branded elastic suspenders with a sliding buckle for adjustability
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with an internal draft flap
- Split kangaroo bib pocket
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow system at hem
- Heat transfer logo on left knee and back-right waist
Inseam: 11.5", 13.75" grown
Solid: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Lining: 50D 76 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta With DWR Finish
Upper Body Lining: 165 G/M² 100% Polyester Micro-Fleece
Insulation: 100 G Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
100g Heatseeker™ Eco
TNF Black (JK3), Mr. Pink (WUG)
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7