The North Face Women’s Arctic Parka Gore-Tex
As a new addition to our much-loved Arctic Parka line, the Women’s Arctic Parka GTX is constructed from durable, lightweight, 100% recycled GORE-TEX body fabric for full waterproof protection. Insulated with 600-fill recycled down, this parka is ready for whatever winter throws your way.
- Standard fit
- Durable, waterproof GORE-TEX 2L fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down insulation
- Attached, an adjustable hood with a zip-off faux-fur trim
- Stormflap with snap closure covers the two-way VISLON® center front zip and hidden secure-zip chest pocket
- Two chest pockets with waterproof, reverse-coil polyurethane (PU) zips
- Dual-entry, bellowed, secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal elasticated cuffs with thumbholes
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
Center Back: 35.25"
Body: 50D 95 g/m² GORE-TEX 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish cuffs
Insulation: 600 fill 100% recycled waterfowl down
Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
600 Down Fill
TNF Black (JK3)
XS, S, M, L, XL