The North Face Women’s Antora Jacket
The Women's Antora Jacket is a modern silhouette inspired by our iconic Mountain Light Jacket. Made with 100% recycled fabrics, this water-repellent, breathable, and windproof shell features secure-zip pockets and an adjustable hood.
- Standard fit
- A waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached, a three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Internal drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Drop-tail hem
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
Center Back: 25.875"
Solid: 70D x 70D 109 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Body lining: 75D 66 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester taffeta
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DRYVENT™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
Lunar Slate (N14), Pink Moss (LK6), TNF Black/Lupine (P5B), TNF Black/Skylight Blue (IF8)
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL