The North Face Men’s McMurdo Parka
The McMurdo Parka, our longest men’s coat, has a long list of must-have features. It is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and insulated with 600-fill recycled down.
- Relaxed fit
- 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
- Draft flap with hidden hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed, secure-zip alpine chest pockets
- Two dual-entry front patch pockets have a top-entry hidden hook-and-loop flap closure and a side-entry secure-zip closure
- Adjustable hood with drawcord and removable faux-fur trim
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
Avg Weight: 1490 g (3lbs 4.56 oz)
Center Back: 31.75"
Body: 70D 128 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon Plain Weave With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Lining: 78 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave
Insulation: 600 Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
Faux Fur: 930 g/m 62% polyester, 38% acrylic
Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
600 Fill Recycled Down
Cordovan (6R3), Dark Oak (6S2), Thyme/TMF Black (WTQ), TNF Black (JK3)
S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
There are no reviews yet.