The North Face Kids’ Antora Rain Pant
Whether they’re heading to daycare or out on their first adventure, the Baby Antora Rain Jacket has the breathable-waterproof DryVent™ 2L protection they need. Even better, it’s made from 100% recycled fabric. We’ve updated our youth sizing. Please use our sizing guide to find your best fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- The body and lining are made with recycled polyester
- Encased-elastic waistband with an internal elastic drawcord for adjustability
- Secure-zip welt back pocket
- Stows in back packet
- Reverse-coil leg zips open from cuff to knee for easy on/off
- Encased-elastic cuffs with a hook-and-loop tab for cinching
- Reflective bar on the back of legs
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on the left thigh
JK3 Lower Body: 75D 121 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Upper-Body Lining: 75D 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
Lower-Body Lining: 75D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DRYVENT™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
TNF Black (JK3)
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7