The North Face Girls Warm Storm Rain Jacket
Get her ready for rainy, cold weather with the waterproof Girls’ Warm Storm Rain Jacket. It features a fleece-lined hood, collar, and upper body for extra warmth and comfort. We’ve also updated our youth sizing. Please use our sizing guide to find your best fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in sleeves for warmth even in wet weather
- Hood and upper body lined with cozy Sherpa fleece
- Lower body lined with micro-fleece
- Attached, is a three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Exposed center front zip with a non-PFC DWR finish, internal storm flap, and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip slash hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
Center Back: 24'
Body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Hood and Upper Body: 150D 220 g/m² 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece
Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in sleeves
Sleeve Lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DRYVENT™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
Boysenberry (I0H), Misty Sage (I0G)
M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20), XS (6), S (7/8)