The North Face Girls Freedom Insulated Jacket
- Body and lining are made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Secure-zip pass pocket on the left sleeve
- Powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Attached, helmet-compatible, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Water-resistant, exposed, reverse-coil-zip, ski-lift-friendly hand pockets
- Dump pocket with goggle cloth
Center Back: Outer 26"
Solid Body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Print Body: 75D 121 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body, 150 g in sleeves and 100 g in hood
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DRYVENT™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
200g Heatseeker™ Eco
TNF Black (JK3)
XL (14/16), XXL (18/20), XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12)