The North Face Girls Arctic Parka
$272.00 – $339.99
Don’t let the cold weather put a stop to adventures. The Girls’ Arctic Parka uses natural and synthetic insulations, along with a waterproof DryVent™ shell for warmth and coverage in any condition. A high-pile fleece lining adds extra softness and comfort. We’ve also updated our youth sizing. Please use our sizing guide to find your best fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body made with recycled nylon
- 600 fill goose down in body
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation in the hood is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Attached, fleece-lined, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit and removable faux-fur trim
- Two-way, VISLON® center front zip with a hook-and-loop draft flap closure
- Encased cinch-cord at waist for adjustability
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Brushed-tricot panel with a thumbhole on the inside of cuffs
- Fishtail hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
Center Back: 32.75"
Body Fabric: 70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Upper Body Lining: 75D 72% polyester, 28% recycled polyester high-pile fleece
Lower Body Lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Down Insulation: 600 fill goose down in Body; Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified by Control Union, CU 843098
Synthetic Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the hood
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DRYVENT™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
200g Heatseeker™ Eco, 600 Fill Goose Down
Boysenberry (I0H), Dark Sage (I0F), TNF Black (JK3)
XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)