The North Face Boys Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket
For insulated protection from cold, wintry elements, they can hit the slopes in the newly updated waterproof Boys’ Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket. It features an adjustable powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood and secure-zip pockets to keep snacks safe. We’ve also updated our youth sizing. Please use our sizing guide to find your best fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Removable, three-piece, zip-off hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- VISLON® center front zip with a hook-and-loop draft flap closure
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve with a goggle cloth
- Stretch fabric on back yoke and underarm panels provides zoned mobility
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Internal wrist gaiter helps keep out snow
- Powder skirt with a shock cord for adjustability
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Center Back: 25.5"
Solid Body Fabric: 75D 117 g/m DryVent™ 2L - 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR
Print Body Fabric: 75D 175 g/m DryVent™ 2L - 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR
Body Lining: 50D 76 g/m DryVent™ 2L - 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR
Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the body, 150 g in the sleeves and 100 g in the hood
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DRYVENT™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
150g Heatseeker™ Eco, 200g Heatseeker™ Eco
Optic Blue (I0K), Utility Brown Camp Texture Small Print (ORU)
XL (14/16), XXL (18/20), XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12)