The North Face Basin 18 Backpack
The Basin 18 is a light-yet-rugged daypack with trail-ready features such as easy-access water bottle stashes, a breathable back panel and an integrated rain cover so you can go into any outdoor challenge in comfort and with confidence.
- NextVent™ back panel and shoulder straps offer padding and breathability for a comfortable yet minimalist carry
- Concealed rain cover deploys easily and attaches to specific points for a precise fit
- The large main compartment holds your trail needs
- External stash pocket holds bulky or quick-access items
- Minimalist, two-point trekking-pole attachment to hold poles
- Two quick-access water bottle pockets
- Lightweight nylon ripstop helps keep pack weight down while the rugged polyester boot provides durability where you need it
- Sternum strap with a whistle buckle
- Hydration sleeve
Volume: 1098 in³ (18 liters)
Dimensions: 11'' x 5.9'' x 19.3'' (27.9 cm x 15 cm x 49 cm)
Avg Weight: 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)
Body: 210D Recycled Nylon Ripstop With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Boot: 600D Recycled Polyester
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
TNF Black/TNF Black (KX7)