SealLine Blocker™ Compression Cinch Sack
$30.00 – $51.95
Light, versatile, and small-packing, the Blocker Compression Cinch Sack pairs a fast draw cord opening with our smart compression system to ensure soft, bulky contents are easy to condense and pack efficiently in a boat or backpack, all while remaining easy to access.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use and provide dependable splash protection.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, our Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- Securable, easy access: Draw cord closure supplies speedy, hassle-free access to contents while the lockable cord lock ensures the sack stays cinched tight.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
Avg Weight: 5 L - 2.7 oz (.08 kg) / 10 L - 3.3 oz (.09 kg) / 20 L - 4.5 oz .13 kg) / 30 L - 5.5 oz (.16 kg)
Dimensions: 5 L - 3.5 W x 6.4 L x 11.8 H inches / 10 L - 4.3 W x 8.2 L x 14.1 H in / 20 L - 5.5 W x 10.4 L x 18.8 H in / 30 L - 6.2 W x 12 L x 22.8 H in
Volume: 5 L - 305 In³ (5 Liters) / 10 L - 610 In³ (10 Liters) / 20 L - 1220 In³ (20 Liters) / 30 L - 1831In³ (30 Liters)
Bottom Shape: Rectangular
Material(s): 70D Polyurethane-coated nylon
Protection Level: Splashproof
Country of Origin: Made in U.S.A of U.S. and imported materials
10 L, 20 L, 30 L, 5 L