Helly Hansen Jr Serene Jacket
The Helly Hansen Jr Serene ski jacket not only looks good and protects you on the slopes, but it’s also responsibly made. We designed it with a PFC-free water repellent exterior and 80% recycled Primaloft® Black Eco insulation. It has all the ski details you need: a Life Pocket™ to preserve your phone battery, a sleeve ski pass pocket, a RECCO Advanced Rescue system transponder, and an adjustable snap-up powder skirt.
- 133g PrimaLoft® BLACK Eco Insulation
- LIFE POCKET™
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Detachable hood
- Critically taped seams
- YKK ZIPPER
- Inner mesh pocket
- HH® printed logo
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Reflective details
- No side seams for extra comfort
- Ski pass pocket
- SKI FREE Program
Shell: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
Insulation: 100% Recycled polyester
Care Instructions: Close the hook and loop before washing. Close zippers before washing. Wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Remove promptly from the washer. Tumble dry garment to reactivate water-repellent treatment. Tumble dry with dryer balls. Tumble dry until completely dry.
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
Life Pocket™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent), RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
8, 10, 12, 14, 16