Black Diamond Soloist Gloves
Our go-to glove for technical alpine adventures in cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist glove combines a BD.dry™ waterproof insert with an Empel DWR on the shell and a long gauntlet cuff for complete weather protection. The shell can be used alone on warmer days, while the insulated liner, filled with PrimaLoft Gold Cross Core, dries quickly, and insulates even when wet. The reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain, repeated rope handling, and the wear and tear associated with dedicated mountain use.
- GTT Empel DWR—A revolutionary PFC-free water-repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch for the freedom to move
- The removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core on the back of the hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold with Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining
- maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with a reinforcement patch
Temperature Range: -29/-9 °C (-20/15 °F)
Weight Per Pair: 261 g
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
M, L, XL