|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF00A12P|
Designed for athletes aiming for the top of the world, the Himalayan Suit is the pinnacle down suit for climbing 8,000 meter peaks.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth, while 700 fill goose down in lower body provides compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Coated with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish for added water repellency
- Full-leg zips finish in a horseshoe drop-seat configuration
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Intuitive, sleek and secure integral suspender system
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Lower leg is insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold insulation for warmth when compressed by over-boot gaiter
- Tough grip zones on shoulder and hips keep pack in place
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Avg Weight:
- 2140 g (75.48 oz)
- Lining: 20D 35 g/m² 100% nylon
- body: 30D 56 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- Seat, lower-leg, inner-leg and cuff abrasion: 40D 100 g/m² (2.95 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 2L— 100% nylon faille weave
- Down insulation: 800 fill goose down throughout the body; 700 fill goose down in sleeves; all down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic insulation: 133 g/m² PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation in lower leg; 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in waistband, shoulder and back
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime Warranty