|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A2TKN|
Charge harder during steep descents in deep powder with these durable, waterproof pants that are crafted with two-way mechanical stretch and a relaxed fit for improved freedom of movement when navigating rugged terrain.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof big-mountain riding shell pants with two-way stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 649 g (22.89 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² (4.1 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Water-resistant, kissing welt, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook