|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A2VUT|
Your feet will be up for the 520-km TRACK Outback Race in these technical, lightweight trail runners that feature XtraFoam™support for unparalleled, long-lasting comfort and Vibram® soles to keep you grounded on any terrain.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Premier lightweight trail running sneakers with XtraFoam™ technology for superior comfort over long distances
- Seamless welded-suede and TPU geo quarter panel delivers unrivaled support and optimal breathability
- TPU film toe cap laid over a synthetic backer delivers toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed ensures long-lasting comfort
- 20 mm/14 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
- 3.5 mm sole lugs with biting edges
- 6 mm offset
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 11.2 oz (317 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash