|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A34SQ|
Your mini ripper will be ready for big mountain pursuits in these warm, weatherproof Gore-Tex® ski pants that feature midweight insulation for extra warmth on cold winter days. EZ Grow legs get longer has he gets taller.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, lightly insulated ski pants for boys
- Gore-Tex® 2L waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed outer shell
- Lined with Heatseeker™ insulation
- Adjustable waist tabs with Velcro® closure
- Polyurethane (PU) zip handwarmer pockets and on-seam side pocket
- Zip fly
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs at hem and inner-leg kickpatches
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining
- EZ Grow label
- Screen-printed logos
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 375 g (13.2 oz)
- 25.5", 27.5" grown
- 167D 185 g/m² Gore-Tex® 2L—100% polyester plain weave
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- 60 g Heatseeker
- Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine Wash
The North Face® partners with GORE-TEX® to deliver the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® fabrics lead the industry in providing durable waterproof, breathable protection. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely impervious to rain, sleet and snow, while allowing perspiration to pass through it from within. Tiny pores in the GORE-TEX® membrane allow perspiration to escape while preventing water from entering.
- Protection in Rain and Snow
- Ideal for Skiing and Climbing