Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite™ Sleeping Pad
$149.95 – $169.95
Combining outstanding comfort, value and packability, the Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite™ Sleeping Pad makes the perfect companion for your next backpacking or camping adventure. The die-cut premium foam is light and packable while still delivering critical warmth at camp. The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 3.2 R-value for three-season comfort.
The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Lite is made in the market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Versatile: Light and compact enough for backpacking without sacrificing the comfort you desire.
- Lightweight Die Cut Foam: Boosts warmth and still compresses down when packing, allowing you to save room for other gear and essentials.
- Easy To Use: Foam core self-inflates and rolls up small for easy packing.
- Women’s Version: Features added warmth for cold sleepers.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes airflow for easier inflation and a quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
Style: Regular 13272 / Large 13273
Total Weight: Regular - 1 lbs 10 oz / 0.74 kg / Large - 2 lb 5 oz / 1.05 kg
Width: [Standard] R - 20 in / L - 25 in [Metric] R - 51 cm / L - 64 cm
Length: [Standard] R - 72 in / L - 77 in [Metric] R -183 cm / L - 196 cm
Height/Thickness: [Standard] 1.5 in / [Metric] 3.8 cm
Packed Dimension: [Standard] R - 11 x 7.8 in / L - 13 x 8.3 in [Metric] R - 28 x 20 cm / L - 33 x 21 cm
Fabric: [Top] 50D polyester / [Bottom] 50D polyester
Country of Origin: USA* Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials