The North Face Women’s Montana Ski Glove
The North Face Women's Montana Ski Glove is fully redesigned with updated trims, an elevated lining, and an increased insulation package so you're ready to hit the slopes.
- Shell and lining made with recycled polyester
- DWR finish for added protection
- DryVent insert helps keep hands dry
- Heatseeker Eco Insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- S Layer Warmth uses two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- Lined with super-soft, high-pile raschel fleece
- Faux-leather palm overlay for durability
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from the index finger to the pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the glove
- Etip functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Nose wipe
- Buckle and webbing on the back of the hand and shock cord at gauntlet hem for an adjustable fit
- A wrist leash helps prevent gloves from dropping when you're not wearing them
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when they're not wearing them
- Matte PU logo
Fabric: Shell: 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent finish
Palm overlay: 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane(PU) faux leather
Thumb and index finger: Etip compatible
Lining: 250 g/m2 100% recycled polyester raschel fleece
Gauntlet lining: Windwall 100% recycled polyester
Back of hand insulation: 250g Heatseeker Eco
Palm insulation: 160g Heatseeker Eco
Gauntlet insulation: 60g Heatseeker Eco
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
TNF Black (JK3)
XS, S, M, L