The North Face Women’s Alta Vista Jacket
The Women’s Alta Vista Jacket, made with 100% recycled fabrics, will quickly become your go-to hike shell. With a water-repellent finish and technical features like an adjustable hood, pit-zip venting, and a secure-zip pocket, it’ll take your trail comfort to the next level.
- Standard fit
- A waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Exposed, water-repellent center front zip
- Vertical secure-zip chest pocket
- Stows in the chest pocket
- Exposed-zip hand pockets
- Internal drop-in pocket behind hand pocket
- Pit-zip venting
- Elastic drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Printed lining
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
Solid: 70D x 70D 95 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Lining: 75D 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DRYVENT™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
Blue Coral (EFS), Lunar Slate (N14), TNF Black (JK3)
XS, S, M, L, XL