The North Face Mens Descendit Jacket
$245.00 – $349.99
If you can descend it, you can descend it in The North Face Descendit Jacket. This wintertime staple is all about warmth, waterproofing, and clean-cut style. It uses The North Face's DryVent technology to keep you dry, a midweight layer of insulation to keep you warm, and a whole slew of pockets to keep you well equipped for a full day on the chairlifts.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, VISLON center front zipper
- Exposed, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Underarm vents
- Integrated, cuff gussets
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
Avg Weight: 850 g / 1 lb 13.98 oz
Center Back: 31"
Body: 75D x 75D 133g/m2DryVent 2L - 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish
Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in front body and upper back, 60 g in the hood, collar, sleeves and lower back
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DRYVENT™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
80g Heatseeker™ Eco
Cone Orange (78M), TNF Black (JK3)
S, M, L, XL, XXL