The North Face Men’s Belleview Stretch Down Shacket
Wear it as a shirt, or wear it as a jacket. Either way, the Men’s Belleview Stretch Down Shacket delivers. It has the warmth of 600-fill down insulation as well as the convenience of dual-entry pockets and comfortable binding.
- Standard fit
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- The fabric has two-way stretch for ease of movement
- Fold-down collar
- Snap center front closure
- Secure-zip chest pocket and on-seam slash hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
Center Back: 28''
Body: 35D x 20D 201 g/m² 90% recycled polyester, 10% elastane with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Down Insulation: 600 fill recycled waterfowl down in the main body
Synthetic Insulation: Synthetic Insulation:80 g/m² Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in the side panels
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
80g Heatseeker™ Eco, 600 Fill Recycled Down
TNF Black (JK3)
XXL, M, L, XL