The North Face Kids Reversible Perrito Jacket
Not just reversible, but water-repellent on both sides, the Kids’ Reversible Perrito Hooded Jacket will open the door to new winter adventures. This toasty winter coat is lined with lightweight, reliable Heatseeker™ Eco insulation.
- Fully reversible
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached, three-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with a chin zip guard
- Elastic binding on hood, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- Outer and reverse made with recycled polyester
- Split kangaroo hand pocket on outer
Center Back: 18.75"
Outer Fabric:50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Reverse Fabric: 150D 220 g/m² 100% recycled polyester Sherpa fleece
Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body, 150 g in sleeves and 100 g in hood
Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
200g Heatseeker™ Eco
Cameo Pink (6R0), Shady Blue (HDC), TNF Black/Asphalt Grey (KT0)
2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T
You may also like…
Add To Compare
Color & Sizes
The North Face Girls Zipline Rain Jacket
There are no reviews yet.