The North Face Baby Antora Rain Bib
Whether they’re heading to daycare or out on their first adventure, the Baby Antora Rain Bib has the breathable-waterproof DryVent™ 2L protection they need. Even better, it’s made from 100% recycled fabric. We’ve updated our youth sizing. Please use our sizing guide to find your best fit.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- The body and lining are made with recycled polyester
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shoulder straps with a hook-and-loop closure
- Encased-elastic leg cuffs
- Adjustable stirrup at cuffs to keep the legs from riding up
- Reflective bar on the back of legs
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on front-left leg
Low Hip from HPS: 13.5''
Shell: 75D 121 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Lining: 75D 70 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
Return Policy Info
- Regular-priced items are a full refund.
- Up to 30% OFF items are EXCHANGE or STORE CREDIT only.
- 35% OFF or Greater items are FINAL SALE.
See Full Refund Policy Here
DRYVENT™, Non-PFC DWR (Durable Water-Repellent)
TNF Black (JK3)
3-6M, 6-12M, 12-18M, 18-24M