Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In
Restore your durable water-repellent finish with T.X. Direct.
86 in stock
This wash-in treatment restores the durable water-repellent finish of all waterproof-breathable laminates and coatings. Pre-wash your items with NikwaxTech Wash or another mild soap, then add this treatment in a washing machine.
- Safe for GORE-TEX®, Entrant®, most other waterproof-breathable, and other woven fabrics.
- Non-aerosol, non-flammable contents.
- Firstly, remove all detergent build-up from the detergent dispenser.
- Secondly, place a maximum of 2 clean garments in the washing machine.
- Use 100ml per garment.
- Run a 30°C synthetic cycle and slow spin.
Wash your jackets in T.X. Direct. As a result, it will keep them performing at their best.
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax Tech Wash® in a separate wash cycle. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing.
Do not machine-wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.*
To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax Tech Wash®. Do not use detergents.
*Faulty taped seams sometimes become detached on old or worn garments. They can be re-stuck using a proprietary clear glue after waterproofing and drying
300ml (10 fl oz)