Helly Hansen Men’s Odin Softshell Hybrid
A softshell ski jacket for the demands of high-endurance backcountry.
This softshell jacket gives you maximum freedom of movement during extreme pursuits with its 4-way stretch fabric. It has all the backcountry-specific features you need for a long, snowy tour season. This outer layer is your weather protective membrane and the inner layer delivers maximum breathability. Helmet, backpack and harness compatible, you can climb and ski in protection and comfort.
- Bluesign approved product
- PFC Free DWR
- 4-way stretch softshell fabric
- Laminated brim with flat contrast piping and double cord brim shape
- Hand pocket behind the flap
- Moulded cuff tabs with ODIN sign off
- Articulated sleeves
Avg Weight: 722 g
Use For: Ski Touring, Mountaineering, Trekking
Black (HH991), Slate (HH983)
S, M, L, XL, XXL