Helly Hansen Jr Boys Cyclone Jacket
A junior boys’ ski coat with puffy, high loft panels and all the right ski features to stay warm on a cold day on the mountain.
$150.00 – $200.00
Classic, warm and stylish juniors' ski jacket with down-feel high loft synthetic insulation mixed with PrimaLoft® . Fully equipped for skiing with a powder skirt, RECCO® Advanced Rescue system, ski pass pockets and a LIFE POCKET™ to keep your phone alive longer in cold environments. Stay in contact with friends and family while having fun on the mountain. Also part of Ski Free, explore the world's best resorts in Helly Hansen.
- Spray Tech
- Water repellant, windproof and breathable
- PFC free Water Repellency treatment
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system Advanced Rescue system
- LIFE POCKET™ keeps your phone alive longer in cold environments
- Detachable and adjustable insulated hood
- Ski Pass pocket on sleeve
- Two hand pockets with side entry and YKK® zip closure
- Wrist gaiters for extra comfort and warmth
- Soft brushed tricot inside collar, chin guard and hand pockets for extra warmth and comfort
- Large inside mesh stash pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and bottom hem
- Adjustable and water-repellant snap-up powder skirt
- Printed neon reflective HH® logos
SKI FREE - Get a free day of skiing in one of over 50 premiere resorts worldwide when you buy a ski jacket or pant from the latest Helly Hansen ski collection. Offers vary between a free day of skiing or a buy one, get one free for same-day use.
Avg Weight: 900g
Fibre content: Face: 100% Polyester / Back: 100% Polyurethane
Insulation: 133 g/m² PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in body and mixed with down feel high loft insulation in quilted panels front and back
8, 10, 12, 14, 16