Tackle your favourite hikes all winter long. The lightweight, smooth-striding suspension moves naturally under your feet, and heel riser bars give your calves a break on steep sections. Sharp steel toe and aft heel crampons bite into crunchy snow for confidence and grip. When it’s time to set out, the comfortable padded bindings tighten with one pull so you don’t waste time getting to fresh tracks in powder-filled forests.
- 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy.
- V-shaped tail tracks straight in powder and pulls less snow to save energy so you can explore longer.
- Turned up tail rolls with each step.
- Light Ride suspension allows your feet to articulate naturally and cushions impacts.
- Nytex decking is lightweight, flexible and sheds show.
- Wrapp Lux bindings have EVA foam padding for comfort.
- Flowtape Silicone straps tighten easily to hold your feet securely.
- Tempered steel toe and advanced aft heel cleat crampons bite into crusty snow.
- The weight range for size 23 is 80 to 160lb. For size 27 it’s 120 to 200+lb.
- Frames are shaped for the biomechanics of a woman’s natural gait with bindings built around a woman’s boot shape.