|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A2YAC|
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4,000-footers in New England, you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable, waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay dry and blister-free in all conditions.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Ultra-comfortable, durable hiking shoes
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Seamless welded-TPU geo quarter panel delivers support and breathability
- TPU welded over synthetic toe cap delivers rugged toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability
- Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
- 4 mm sole lugs with biting edges
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 13.5 oz (382 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty