|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A0A12Q|
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Expedition fit
- Designed for pinnacle protection on remote expeditions
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Magnetic collar clip manages venting amid high winds and foul weather
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- body: 30D 56 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- abrasion: 40D 100 g/m² (2.95 oz/yd²) HyVent® Alpha 2L— 100% nylon faille weave
- Avg Weight:
- 1490 g (52.55 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash