|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A3N0K|
Classic, down-fill insulation for warmth on cool fall days, or for layering under winter wear for extra warmth. Durable, water-resistant, boxy vest for lofty warmth inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket.
- Chin zip guard
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Covered, Zippered hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- ID label
- Oversize, embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Note: Colors are split between Girls’ and Boys’
- Avg Weight:
- 322 G (11.4 Oz)
- Center Back:
- 40D 54 G/M² 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- 50D 69 G/M² 100% Nylon Plain Weave With DWR Finish
- 700 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.