|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A331A|
Whether you’re hiking snowy hills, ice fishing, or manning the ski lifts, your feet will be safe and warm in these rugged, waterproof winter boots with heavy duty (400 g) PrimaLoft® insulation. With temperature-sensitive soles for superior traction you'll be cozy & comfy in one of our warmest, but also a lightweight boot.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Extremely durable, warm and waterproof winter boots
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation retains warmth when wet
- Waterproof, ballistic-mesh upper with welded-TPU overlays for added protection
- Waterproof, full-grain leather mudguard
- Plush leather collar for superior comfort and warmth
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Lightweight, injection-molded, ground-contact EVA midsole/sole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
- APPROX WEIGHT (½ PAIR):
- 1 lb 3 oz (550 g)
- SHAFT HEIGHT:
- 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- 400 g PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
- Limited One-Year Warranty