|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A2TKK|
Rely on this weatherproof, insulated technical jacket for rugged protection while choosing your line in harsh, unforgiving conditions. Varied insulation throughout focuses the most warmth (100 g) at the core to prevent overheating. Equipped with big-mountain riding specific features.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof big-mountain jacket with two-way mechanical stretch and strategically placed insulation
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, fixed hood
- Waterproof YKK® center front zip
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket with radio holder and bellow
- Water-resistant, flap-cover pit-zip vents
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down, stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 958 g (33.79 oz)
- Center Back:
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² (4.1 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash