|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A2TKW|
Protect your lower half in harsh conditions at high altitudes with insulated, weatherproof Gore-Tex® 2L pants that are designed to deliver ultra-durable coverage, whether you're skinning uphill from base camp or maneuvering down narrow chutes.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Waterproof, durable GORE-TEX® 2L big-mountain riding pants
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Bonded, kissing welt, water-resistant, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with Loft Lift System and phone pocket
- PU zip cargo pocket with Lot Lift System
- Flap-cover, water-resistant, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Avg Weight:
- 755 g (26.63 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 75D 183 g/m² (4.13 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® 2L—100% polyester dobby
- 60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 30D 47 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash