|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A2TAK|
Dropping temps and wind tunnels between city buildings are no match for this 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket that's crafted with a waterproof exterior and a 34-inch length with a droptail hem for additional coverage. Our premium waterproof, winter parka provides the warmest protection for the coldest days.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully taped, insulated shell parka
- Fixed hood with removable faux-fur brim
- Covered, center front zip with hidden snap placket
- Secure-zip, covered chest and hand pockets
- Reinforced center front placket, hand pocket and chest pocket edge
- Shaped cuffs with internal, stretch thumb guards
- Wraparound side panel
- Rounded drop-tail hem
- Raised high-definition logo on chest and back
- New, updated design
- Our premium parka, providing maximum warmth for winter wear
- Avg Weight:
- 1136 g (40.1 oz)
- Center Back:
- DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester slub
- 100% nylon taffeta
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash