|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A2TMZ|
Almost like wearing a sleeping bag, this quilted 550-fill hooded bunting is insulated to keep little ones toasty and score a few smiles. Unique design features leg zips that can be combined to convert into a sack that pairs well with car seats, and cold night at the campsite. The durable, woven exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Warm 550-fill down insulated bunting
- Asymmetrical full-front zip for easy on and off
- Quilted body
- Binding on cuffs and hood
- Fold-over cuff mitts
- Legs zip up together to convert into a sack
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- Crafted with more than 50% recycled content
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Center Back to Pant Cuff:
- 100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash