|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A2TKX|
Charge harder during steep descents in deep powder with these lightly insulated, waterproof pants that are crafted with two-way mechanical stretch and articulated knees for improved freedom of movement when charging rugged terrain.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, lightly insulated big-mountain riding pants with two-way mechanical stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Kissing welt, water-resistant, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Avg Weight:
- 663 g (23.39 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 30D 47 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash