|Brand :||The North Face|
|Product Code :||NF0A2TKP|
Rely on this weatherproof, insulated technical jacket for rugged protection while choosing your line in harsh, unforgiving conditions. Crafted with ample insulation (100 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation in the sleeves (60 g) and hood (40 g) to prevent overheating. Equipped with big-mountain riding specific features.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Waterproof, insulated big-mountain riding jacket with two-way mechanical stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, drop hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- PU zip chest pocket with radio holder and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents and zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 919 g (32.42 oz)
- Center Back:
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 30D 47 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash